|5831 Second Timer|
|Tooltip||Activates every second|
|Crafted With|| 1 Gold Watch|
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
- The 1 second timer will not override the cooldown period of the connected device. For example, if you connect a 1 second timer to a Dart Trap, the trap will still fire only once every three seconds. In these cases it is usually more efficient to use a lower tier timer, such as the 3 Second Timer.
- The 1 second timer must be placed on top of a solid block.
- The timer itself can be wired to a different switch, which can be used to activate the timer, which will activate the connected device. A timer can even be wired to another timer, which will cause the timers to automatically turn themselves on and off.
- If you are using Statues, Spawning monsters will only spawn 3 at a time.You have to wait 8 or more seconds to spawn another 3. If you want more from the statue set up more and link them to the same timer
- You can also craft a 1 Second Timer with a Platinum Watch
- Does not require iron bars anymore.
- Added to the game.