|Quality||Tier 0 (White)|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- When planting Acorns, remember to leave them enough space for them to grow, 3 blocks each is enough.
- Acorns can only be planted on Dirt Blocks that Grass Seeds has grown over or is a Snow Block, it also has to be above sea level on the Depth Meter.
- Saplings will not grow above ground if there is a Dirt Wall behind them.
- The saplings can be destroyed by hitting the block they are planted on (or the sapling itself) with a pickaxe. Doing this will not drop an Acorn.
- Planted Trees have a maximum height of 14 blocks. They will not grow as high as some of the very large Trees the player may see, which are automatically spawned by the world itself.
- The size and shape of the resultant tree is random, and permanent. Trees do not continually grow.
- Removing the weeds around the sapling may improve the growing speed of the Tree.