|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
|Material In|| Adamantite Bar|
To be mined, Adamantite requires a Mythril Drill or better. Adamantite Ore, like Cobalt Ore and Mythril Ore, cannot be broken with Explosives. An easy way to find Adamantite is to go to the 'roof' of the Underworld and follow it along the length of the world with a Spelunker Potion.You need 5 adamantite ore to make a bar. Adamantite is required to craft Adamantite gear, (As of the console update/1.2 this is no longer the second highest tier of equipment) which requires it to be smelted with an Adamantite Forge and crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
VideoTerraria - How to get new ores and destroy demon altars(01:25)
- Adamantite comes from the Greek word αδάμαστος (adamastos), meaning "untameable".
- Adamantite also comes from the Greek word "adamant" meaning "hard."
- Unlike Mythril Ore or Cobalt Ore, a brick cannot be made of it. According to a post by Redigit, however, Adamantite Bricks will be added in the upcoming update.
- Adamantite was what the Greeks called diamond because it was so strong.
- Adamantite appears in many games such as Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, and Maplestory.
- Now stacks to 999.
- Added to the game.
|Original Metals||Alternative Metals|
|Hard Mode Metals|
|Other Minerals & Materials|
|Items Requiring Adamantite|
|Armor||Adamantite Headgear · Adamantite Helmet · Adamantite Mask · Adamantite Breastplate · Adamantite Leggings|
|Tools||Adamantite Chainsaw · Adamantite Drill|
|Weapons||Adamantite Glaive · Adamantite Repeater · Adamantite Sword|
|Other||Adamantite Bar · Adamantite Forge|