Adamantite Ore is a type of ore that can be obtained once hardmode is activated in a world and at least three Demon/Crimson Altars have been destroyed. Once the preceding conditions have been fulfilled, either this ore or Titanium Ore will spawn in the world. It may be difficult to tell between Adamantite Ore and Orichalcum Ore under certain lighting conditions.
- Adamantite Ore can be smelted into Adamantite Bars at an Adamantite or Titanium Forge at a ratio of five ore to every bar.
- Adamantite Ore is a weaker alternative to titanium.
- Adamantite comes from the Greek word αδάμαστος (adamastos), meaning "untameable".
- Adamantite also comes from the Greek word "adamant" meaning "hard."
- Adamantite was what the Greeks called diamond because it was so strong.
- Adamantite appears in many games such as Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, and Maplestory.
- Now stacks to 999.
- Added to the game.
|Original Metals||Alternative Metals|
|Hard Mode Metals|
|Other Minerals & Materials|
|Items Requiring Adamantite|
|Armor||Adamantite Headgear · Adamantite Helmet · Adamantite Mask · Adamantite Breastplate · Adamantite Leggings|
|Tools||Adamantite Chainsaw · Adamantite Drill · Adamantite Pickaxe · Adamantite Waraxe|
|Weapons||Adamantite Glaive · Adamantite Repeater · Adamantite Sword · TizonaConsole · TonbogiriConsole · Vulcan RepeaterConsole|
|Other||Adamantite Bar · Adamantite Beam · Adamantite Forge · Suspicious Looking SkullConsole|