Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ale is a beverage/potion made at a Keg with 1 Mug. Inflicts Tipsy, increasing melee abilities, lowering defense by 2% and lasting for 2 minutes. After drinking the ale, the mug used to craft it is not given back.
Once a mug has been crafted into Ale, it cannot be used as a decoration.
- Ale is best used against monsters with high health, but low attack.
- Due to the defense loss suffered on consumption, Ale is not good to drink while battling a boss. Although, using an Ironskin Potion can be a good way to counter the defense decrease.
- Despite the fact that it's considered a "buff" potion, once drunk the icon cannot be removed by right-clicking. Considering that, it may be classified as a "debuff."
- Getting healed by the Nurse will remove the effects, further indicating debuff nature.
- Can now also be purchased from the Tavernkeep.
- Became an ingredient in Molotov Cocktail.
- Added to the game.