The Angel Wings are one of the variants of craftable wings, a flight-enabling item in the game. They are tied with Demon Wings and Sparkly Wings (console) for being the lowest tier Wings in the game. Angel wings are usualy the first pair of wings you get. If you are lucky you may only need to kill 1 wyvern to get the 20 souls of flight to craft the wings. You craft at a mythril or Orichalcum anvil in hardmode.
- Holding the down key (default S) will increase the speed at which you fall while gliding.
- It appears that when the wings are spread e.g. When falling/gliding, or ascending, the wings will reflect light, similar to Gold Chests, or Mythril and Hallowed Armor.
- When you are using them and you hit a roof with water on top, it counts as if you are underwater.
- When you are flying against a series of one block openings, the player might go through that opening.
- While using a Featherfall Potion you cannot use the wings to glide unless you press S to go down at a quicker speed. And even if you unfold them in this case they will not slow your fall speed.
- Added to the game.