| Body Slot
|| Accessory Slot
| Flight Height
|| Tier 1 (104 ft)
|| Allows flight and slow fall
| Sell Value
The Angel Wings
are one of the variants of craftable wings, a flight-enabling item in the game. They are tied with Demon Wings
and Sparkly Wings(console)
for being the lowest tier Wings in the game.
- Holding the down key (default S) will increase the speed at which you fall while gliding.
- It appears that when the wings are spread e.g. When falling/gliding, or ascending, the wings will reflect light, similar to Gold Chests, or Mythril and Hallowed Armor.
- When you are using them and you hit a roof with water on top, it counts as if you are underwater.
- When you are flying against a series of one block openings, the player might go through that opening.
- While using a Featherfall Potion you cannot use the wings to glide unless you press S to go down at a quicker speed. And even if you unfold them in this case they will not slow your fall speed.