Angry Bones is a monster found in the Dungeon. They attempt to attack by moving towards the player, in a similar fashion to Skeletons or Undead Miners, but when they are close to the player they will begin bouncing towards him/her. They are identifiable by their red, orange and yellow-colored garments. Angry Bones are common in Dungeons, and can be a nuisance without high-damage or piercing weapons. Similar to Zombies during a Blood Moon, and skeletons Underground, Angry Bones are always able to open closed doors even if it's not a Blood Moon.
- Now drops the Tally Counter.
- More variants with varying stats and armor spawn as Short Bones and Big Bones don't spawn anymore.
- Now drop Ancient Necro Helmets, Bone Wands and Clothier Voodoo Dolls.
- No longer immune to On Fire!
- Big Boned health lowered by one point.
- All variants can now drop more than one bone, as well as have a chance to drop a Golden Key.
- Big Boned and Short Bones variants added.
- Sprite changed.
- Added to the game.