| Damage (?)
| Mana Cost
| Use Time
|| 15 (Very Fast)
|| 5 (Average)
|| Tier 2 (Mint)
|| Sprays out a shower of water.
| Found In
| Sell Value
| This item cannot be crafted.
The Aqua Scepter
is a magical spell
that consumes 6 Mana
per shot. It is located in Dungeons
in a Chest
or a Gold Chest
. The Aqua Scepter shoots out a shower of water in a medium range.
- The Aqua Scepter does not produce Water that can be collected or used.
- The Aqua Scepter won't turn lava into Obsidian.
- The projectile's radius will be smaller while using the Aqua Scepter under water, this is most likely because the projectile is made from water itself.
- This weapon is very good against monsters in the Worms Family.
- The Aqua Scepter produced light that could be used to find adjoining caves before 1.2. Now the light produced is irrelevant compared to what it could do before.
- During the closed beta it only consumed 3 mana.
1.2 aqua scepter glow and stream change.
- Aqua Scepter has been redesigned and does slightly more damage for less mana.
- Damage reduced from 15 to 14.
- Mana per shot reduced from 10 to 7.
- Range increased.
- Speed increased.
- Mana per shot reduced from 12 to 10.