| Damage (?)
| Mana Cost
| Use Time
|| 15 (Very Fast)
|| 5 (Average)
|| Tier 2 (Mint)
|| Sprays out a shower of water.
| Found In
| Sell Value
| This item cannot be crafted.
The Aqua Scepter
is a magical spell
that consumes 4-7 Mana
per shot. It is located in Dungeons
in a Chest
or a Gold Chest
. The Aqua Scepter shoots out a shower of water in a medium range.
Terraria - VileThorn Aqua Scepter(02:12)
- The Aqua Scepter does not produce Water that can be collected or used.
- The Aqua Scepter produces light that can be used to find adjoining caves.<before 1.2>(however the recent changes almost makes the light irrelevant compared to what it could do before)
- The Aqua Scepter won't turn lava into Obsidian.
- The projectile's radius will be smaller while using the Aqua Scepter under water, this is most likely because the projectile is made from water itself.
- It's a great tool for mining as you can make a 3 wide x 4 length tunnel and use it to see ores that are below or on the same level.
- It seems to have a small skull on the end.
- This weapon is very good against monsters in the Worms Family.
- During the closed beta it only consumed 3 mana.
- Damage reduced from 15 to 14.
- Mana per shot reduced from 10 to 7.
- Range increased.
- Speed increased.
- Mana per shot reduced from 12 to 10.
1.2 aqua scepter glow and stream change.