|Damage?|| 16 |
|Use Time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Sprays out a shower of water.|
|Found In|| Chests|
The Aqua Scepter is a magical spell that shoots a spray of water at the cost of 6 mana per cast. The water stream produced will travel in a glowing blue arc throughout the entire flight time, and has a maximum range of approximately . It can be found in the Dungeon in Gold Chests.
- The projectile's radius will be smaller while using the Aqua Scepter under water.
- This weapon's piercing effects make it a very effective weapon against monsters in the Worms Family.
- It could be considered a pre-hardmode version of the Golden Shower.
- Before 1.2, the Aqua Scepter produced light that could be used to find adjoining caves. Now the light produced is much less.
- During the closed beta, it only consumed 3 mana.
- Damage increased from 15 to 16.
- Mana cost increased from 4 to 6.
- Aqua Scepter has been redesigned and does slightly more damage for less mana.
- Damage reduced from 15 to 14.
- Mana per shot reduced from 10 to 7.
- Range increased.
- Speed increased.
- Mana per shot reduced from 12 to 10.
- Added to the game.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Offensive|