Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Arms Dealer is an NPC that will move into a suitable house once the player has a firearm of any kind. The fastest way to get the arms dealer to move in to your home is to destroy a few Shadow Orbs or Pulsating Hearts. (which have a chance to drop a Musket and The Undertaker respectively)
The Arms Dealer is a vendor who primarily deals in ranged weapons and related items, such as ammunition. To this end, he sells a variety of guns (including the Minishark and Shotgun, which can be found nowhere else) in addition to basic ammunition.
He uses a Flintlock Pistol to defend himself. However, he upgrades it to a Minishark when Hard Mode begins. The Flintlock and Minishark deal the exact same damage, however the Minishark is significantly faster.
|Item||Sale Price||Special Conditions|
|Empty Bullet||3||Wall of Flesh defeated|
|Illegal Gun Parts||20||(Night)|
|Silver Bullet||15||(Blood Moon) or (Hard Mode)|
|Shotgun||25||Wall of Flesh defeated|
|Unholy Arrow||40||(Night), Eater of Worlds defeated|
|Stake||75||The Stake Launcher is present in inventory|
|Candy Corn||5||The Candy Corn Rifle is present in inventory|
|Stynger Bolt||75||The Stynger is present in inventory|
|Explosive Jack 'O Lantern||15||The Jack 'O Lantern Launcher is present in inventory|
|Arms Dealer's Quotes|
During a blood moon:
|Arms Dealer's Names|
- In the leaked version, this skin was used for the Demolitionist.
- He seems to be infatuated with the nurse as seen in his quotes. As of 1.2.1 he also sells the Nurse Costume on Halloween. Why he has a costume of the nurse up for sale is currently unknown.
- In the mobile versions, which aren't yet upgraded to 1.2 but are still the same as the PC version 1.1, Illegal Gun Parts are still bought for the price of 75 and sold for 15 .
- In one of his quotes, he is referring to the Guide Voodoo Doll, telling it can be found in the underworld, and even saying he would like to 'put a few rounds in it'. Albeit there isn't any other reference between the Guide and the Arms Dealer, it is clear that the Arms Dealer doesn't like him.
- Now sells Nurse Costume during Halloween.
- Now has a randomly generated name when spawned.
- Now sells Shotgun, Silver Bullets and Unholy Arrows after the Wall of Flesh is defeated.
- Now sells Unholy Arrows, Silver Bullets and Illegal Gun Parts.
(Each of these were dependent on the current time and events that had occurred)
- Added to the game.