Arrows can be created from various materials found around Terraria and are used as ammo for a Bow. Once shot, an arrow can often be recollected, saving you some resources, but sometimes they can disappear upon impact. They stack up to 250 per inventory slot.
Types of ArrowsEdit
Currently, 7 types (9 on Console) of arrows are available:
- Wooden Arrow (4 damage, bought for 10 Copper Coins each, made from 1 Wood and 1 Stone or found in Pots)
- Flaming Arrow (6 damage, and On Fire! debuff, made from 3 Wooden Arrows and 1 Torch or just a Wooden Arrow when shot with a Molten Fury, although in this latter case it still deals 5 damage)
- Holy Arrow (6 damage + the damage of the stars it drops; made from 35 Wooden Arrows, 6 Pixie Dust, and 1 Unicorn Horns)
- Unholy Arrow (8 damage, passes through enemies, made from 3 Wooden Arrows and 1 Worm Teeth or bought from the Arms Dealer for 40 copper each)
- Jester's Arrow (9 damage, found in Chests, creates nice view)
- Hellfire Arrow (10 damage, explodes on impact, found in Chests and Pots in the Underworld or made from 10 Wooden Arrows, 1 Hellstone Bar and 5 Torches or bought from Demolitionist for 1 silver each)
- Cursed Arrow (14 damage, Cursed Flames debuff, Made from 15 Wooden Arrows and 1 Cursed Flame at a Mythril Anvil)
- Spectral Arrow (16 damage, Cursed Flames debuff, made by using any arrow with Sharanga)
- Vulcan Bolts (?? damage, made by using any arrow with Vulcan Repeater)
- When a Wooden Arrow is shot with Molten Fury, only the animation changes and the weapon lights the arrow up. The damage is still that of a normal Wooden Arrow, not a Flaming Arrow.
- Example: Wooden Arrow shot with a Molten Fury hits 31 on a Zombie, while a flaming arrow hits 33. This may or may not be a bug.
- A note about arrow selection: If you have different stacks of arrows in your inventory, it selects first from the ammo slots, then from the top most row (so your Hotbar would garner first selection) then in the row it selects the left most column: IE if you had arrows in hotbar slot one [0,0] it would be selected for use before any other stack of arrows in any other slot, while slot [9,3] is the lowest priority.
|Wooden Arrow||Flaming Arrow||Jester's Arrow||Unholy Arrow||Hellfire Arrow|
|Holy Arrow||Cursed Arrow||Spectral Arrow||Vulcan Bolts|
|Crystal Bullet||Cursed Bullet||Musket Ball||Meteor Shot||Silver Bullet|
|Fallen Star||Seed||Gel||Sand Block|