|Use Time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a beam of light|
|Dropped By|| Armored Skeleton|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- When a beam of light is ready to be fired, the "full mana" sound and particle effect will occur.
- The Beam Sword is in the same weapon family as and can be considered a weaker version of the Terra Blade, True Excalibur, and True Night's Edge due to its higher cooldown time, lower damage and speed, and smaller size.
- The best prefix that can be obtained with this weapon is Legendary.
- The speed of the flying beam is affected by attack speed.
- It is recommended to get this sword at the start of Hardmode as it has a higher base damage than the swords crafted from any Hardmode ores spawned by Demon/Crimson Altars.
- Even though the beam is a projectile it does not slow down when it is in water.
- Beam shooting swords are commonly seen in many fantasy games, Legend of Zelda as example.
- This weapon could be considered an upgrade to the Enchanted Sword (weapon)
- Occasionally, the beam fired by this weapon will pierce multiple enemies despite not being supposed to be able to do so.
- Added to the game.