|Use Time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a beam of light|
|Dropped By|| Armored Skeleton|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- When a beam of light is ready to be fired, the "full mana" sound and particle effect will occur.
- The Beam Sword is in the same weapon family as and can be considered a weaker version of the Terra Blade, True Excalibur, and True Night's Edge.
- The highest prefix that can be obtained with this weapon is Legendary.
- The speed of the flying beam is affected by attack speed.
- The way in which Beam Sword fires beams may be a reference to the Legend of Zelda series, as one common characteristic in many of those games is a sword which can fire a projectile under certain circumstances.
- Occasionally, the beam fired by this weapon will pierce multiple enemies despite not being supposed to be able to do so.
- Added to the game.