|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Crafted With|| 15 Wood|
- The Bed must have enough space. An 8 block wide and 4 block high (interior) room is minimum, as such a 10x6 box overall is required. For ease of placement: this is the full lateral reach of a player, with the maximum vertical reach.
- The room's exterior walls must be crafted from material other than dirt, such as Wood, Stone Blocks, bricks, or Glass (even Wood Platforms will work, although this offers no protection from monsters).
- The background wall must also be placed. Walls mined from the Dungeon are acceptable, as are Dirt Walls so long as they are placed by the player (not naturally occurring). Dirt Walls existing from world generation must be removed and then replaced with crafted Dirt Walls in order to work for NPC rooms.
- If the requirements are met, right clicking the bed should set your spawn and show the message "Spawn point set!"
- You cannot, however, physically "sleep" in the bed.
- Now crafted at Sawmill instead of Workbench.