|Crafted With|| 15 Wood|
- The Bed must have enough space. A seven-block wide and 5-block high (interior) room is minimum, as such a 9-by-7 box overall is required. For ease of placement: this is the full lateral reach of a player, with the maximum vertical reach.
- The room's exterior walls must be crafted from material other than dirt, such as Wood, Stone Blocks, bricks, or Glass (even Wood Platforms will work, although this offers no protection from monsters).
- The background wall must also be placed. Any wall will work as long as it had been placed there by the player rather than occurring there naturally.
- If the requirements are met, right clicking the bed should set your spawn and show the message "Spawn point set!"
- The bed can be used as substitute for a Chair as a requirement for NPCs.
- You can't physically "sleep" in the bed.
- Beds now have several varieties based on what type of wood you use to craft it, and there are different beds for every dungeon as well.
- Now crafted at Sawmill instead of Workbench.