|Blade of Grass190|
|Use Time||29 (Average)|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Inflicts||Poisoned: 25% chance|
|Rarity||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Material In||Night's Edge|
|Crafted With|| 15 Stingers |
12 Jungle Spores
|Crafted At||Iron Anvil|
This sword is one of the best pre and early post hardmode swords doing an average of 40 damage.
Terraria - Blade of Grass(01:44)
- When you swing the Blade of Grass, it makes the same particle effect as cutting grass in the Underground Jungle.
- The Blade of Grass is one of the 3 best swords on pre-hardmode.
- The sword's name is a play on words, referring to the fact that a single grass sprout is called a 'blade' of grass.
- Possible reference to the mythical sword Kusanagi.
- No longer requires a Silver Broadsword or Jungle Roses to be crafted.
- Uses Jungle Spores instead.
- No longer a drop from hornets.
- Changed speed to Average from Slow.
- Extended range.
- Has a chance to inflict Poisoned debuff.
- Became an ingredient in Night's Edge.
- ↑ Kusanagi. (2012, March 10). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 17:55, March 24, 2012, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kusanagi&oldid=481186609.