|190Blade of Grass|
|Inflicts||Poisoned: 25% chance|
|Use Time||29 (Average)|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Material In||Night's Edge|
|Crafted With|| 15 Stingers |
12 Jungle Spores
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
Terraria - Blade of Grass(01:44)
- When you swing the Blade of Grass, it makes the same particle effect as cutting grass in the Underground Jungle.
- The Blade of Grass is one of the 3 best swords in a pre-hardmode world.
- The sword's name is a play on words, referring to the fact that a single grass sprout is called a 'blade' of grass.
- There is an episode on the show "Adventure Time" with the same name, along with a similar sword of the sort
- Sprite updated.
- No longer requires a Silver Broadsword or Jungle Roses to be crafted.
- Uses Jungle Spores instead.
- No longer a drop from hornets.
- Changed speed to Average from Slow.
- Extended range.
- Has a chance to inflict Poisoned debuff.
- Became an ingredient in Night's Edge.