Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|190Blade of Grass|
|Inflicts||Poisoned (25% Chance)|
|Use Time||29 (Average)|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
The Blade of Grass is a sword made with certain materials from the Underground Jungle. It has the second longest melee range in the game (second only to the Breaker Blade). The Blade of Grass is able to hit monsters that are behind a character due to its length; however, the knockback may cause monsters to fly up onto the user's head. The Blade of Grass is also a good weapon to use against the Eye of Cthulhu due to its relatively easy accessibility, wide arc of fire, and ability to poison. The Blade of Grass is one of the four swords required to craft the Night's Edge.
- When swung, it makes the same particle effect as cutting grass in the Underground Jungle.
- The sword's name is a play on words, referring to the fact that a single grass sprout is called a 'blade' of grass.
- There is an episode on the show "Adventure Time" with the same name, along with a similar sword featured in it.
- Recipe changed to only need 12 stingers, was previously 15.
- Sprite updated.
- No longer requires a Silver Broadsword or Jungle Roses to be crafted.
- Uses Jungle Spores instead.
- No longer a drop from hornets.
- Changed speed to Average from Slow.
- Extended range.
- Has a chance to inflict Poisoned debuff.
- Became an ingredient in Night's Edge.
- Added to the game.