|Defense||100 (Cannot take damage unless from Thorns Potion or Lava)|
The Blazing Wheel is an immortal that can be dealt with by trapping it in a box or locking it in a room.
- Even though its an Immortal it can still be destroyed with Lava .
- If you use a Thorns Potion and touch a Blazing Wheel (same goes for the Spike Ball) it will take damage and can be killed.
- It spawns like any other monsters, so to prevent one or more from showing up it can help to get many dungeon enemies on screen at the same time (ex.With a Water Candle) and let them on the screen so that additional enemies cannot spawn.
- This enemy is similar to an enemy in the Legend of Zelda series, an orb of light which sticks to the walls and follows their outline, bouncing off the walls and corners it hits, much like the blazing wheel.
- This enemy is also similar to an enemy in "Super Mario World", a fiery head named Hot Head which sticks to surfaces.
- By isolating the Blazing Wheel, you can use Lava to destroy it, although it takes a long time and drops nothing upon death.
- Trapping and killing the Blazing Wheel is not an effective way of dealing with it, so it's easier to jump over it.
- Another way to deal with them is to place a door and close the Blazing Wheel inside a room.
- The Blazing Wheel does not destroy cobwebs or vines, it just goes around the tiles.
- It is actually possible to let the blazing wheel out of the dungeon, by simply opening the right doors. It will continue its way outside until it finds a place where it gets stuck (E.G. Tiles placed too close to each other to continue) after which it will turn around and head back in the direction of the dungeon, or it will simply remain stuck, vibrating around in an enclosed area.
- Sometimes when a Blazing wheel is going down a wall covered in Spikes, it will jump off the wall and fall in a linear line until it hits another surface that it will start going on.
- Added to the game.