- Not to be confused with Blue Phaseblade.
It is a near identical version of the Blue Phaseblade except that it is slightly larger version that inflicts 20 additional damage and can attack continuously while the left mouse button is held down, similar to the Muramasa. This additional damage also grants it a higher overall DPS (Damage Per Second) than even the Adamantite Sword (102.5 to 99.8), making it the best sword until obtaining Excalibur. Because of this and the fact that Crystal Shards are easily obtainable in the Underground Hallow, the Phasesaber is an excellent and worthwhile weapon to craft as soon as you can after entering Hardmode.
All phasesabers have the same stats. The only difference is in their color and crafting recipes.
- Phasesabers appear to be based on Lightsabers from the Star Wars franchise. They even go so far as to include the humming sound effect and the emitted light when swung.
- The Phasesaber and its "younger brother" are the only two weapons that can have variations in color without any change to stats
- For mobile players, this is the best pre-hardmode sword in the game, since crystal shards can be dropped by an Arch Demon.
- Now requires a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil to craft.
- Added to the game.