|Use Time||30 (Average)|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Dropped By||Wall of Flesh|
|Drop Rate|| 16.67% (1:6)|
The Breaker Blade is the largest sword in the game, beating the Blade of Grass. It has an average speed and the highest knockback of any sword in the game, making it useful for keeping enemies at bay. It is dropped by the Wall of Flesh.
- Given its long reach, the Breaker Blade is very useful for farming some materials.
- When combined with Titan Glove, this weapon's knockback becomes "Insane", similar to Gungnir.
- Despite its long range, it can only hit 1 enemy per swipe.
- This weapon can be used as a replacement for the Night's Edge, trading damage and attack speed for sheer range and knockback.
- The Blade has a wordplay of the Buster (Breaker) Sword (Blade), belonging to Cloud Strife, from the very popular role-playing game Final Fantasy VII.
- Added to the game.