|Rarity||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Dropped By||Wall of Flesh|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- Given its long reach, the Breaker Blade is very useful for farming some materials.
- The Breaker Blade cannot be crafted. It can only be obtained by killing the Wall of Flesh (16.67% drop chance).
- When combined with Titan Glove, this weapon's knockback becomes "Insane", similar to Gungnir.
- The Breaker Blade is able to hit monsters through walls and monsters inside walls.
- The Breaker Blade is one of the best swords in-game along with the Muramasa (highest Speed) and Excalibur/Tizona (highest Damage).
- The Blade looks like and has a wordplay of the Buster (Breaker) Sword (Blade), belonging to Cloud Strife, from the very popular role-playing game Final Fantasy VII.
- Added to the game.