|Spawn Area||Surface (Anywhere)|
|Summoned By||Carrot (Collectors Edition only)|
Bunnies are common, harmless creatures that spawn during the day and sometimes during the night. They do not inflict damage on players. They can be found anywhere on the surface of the map and sometimes Underground. Unlike most monsters, bunnies can not jump at all.
- As of update 1.2, Bunnies spawned from a Statue do not drop coins if they become corrupted due to a Blood Moon (though they can still drop Bunny Hoods).
- Bunnies can now be captured and put in Bunny Cages.
- (Mobile Version) If the Lepus had not been defeated, bunnies may randomly turn into a hostile mob called a Diseaster Bunny and attack, regardless of time.
- Bunnies can be captured with a Bug Net and be put in a Terrarium.
- Bunnies can be killed by monsters.
- Bunnies do not get killed by Monsters
- Bunnies now wear costumes.
- Bunnies can now be killed.
- Added to the game.