This category contains all items which fulfill any of the following criteria:
- Have a drop rate (from monsters or otherwise) of less than 1%
- Is part of a group of item drops that have a collective drop rate below 1%
- Example: The Pirate Invasion can drop golden furniture and random pieces of the Pirate Outfit. The former has a collective drop rate of ~4.67%, while the latter has a collective drop rate of 0.8%. As a result, no piece of golden furniture is rare, while all pieces of the Pirate Outfit are considered rare.
- Drops from rare monsters such as Tim or Rune Wizard
- Found in types of chests which appear in small enough numbers to give a non-negligible chance for any given member of their contents to not be found at all in a given world
- Use at least one item which fulfills any of the above criteria as a crafting ingredient
“The Fire Feather is an item used to craft the Flame Wings. It is dropped by the Red Devil that...Fire Feather
“The Broken Hero Sword is a crafting material dropped by Mothron during a Solar Eclipse. It is...Broken Hero Sword
“The Crimson Key is a Biome Key that the player can obtain from any enemies that spawn in the...Crimson Key
“The Hallowed Key is a key that the player can use to unlock any Hallowed Chest in the Dungeon...Hallowed Key
“It cannot be found; it must be crafted. The Ankh Charm might be a challenging accessory to...Ankh Charm
Pages in category "Rare Items"
The following 184 pages are in this category, out of 184 total.