This category contains all items which fulfill any of the following criteria:
- Have a drop rate (from monsters or otherwise) of less than 1%
- Is part of a group of item drops that have a collective drop rate below 1%
- Example: The Pirate Invasion can drop golden furniture and random pieces of the Pirate Outfit. The former has a collective drop rate of ~4.67%, while the latter has a collective drop rate of 0.8%. As a result, no piece of golden furniture is rare, while all pieces of the Pirate Outfit are considered rare.
- Drops from rare monsters such as Tim or Rune Wizard
- Found in types of chests which appear in small enough numbers to give a non-negligible chance for any given member of their contents to not be found at all in a given world
- Use at least one item which fulfills any of the above criteria as a crafting ingredient
“The Broken Hero Sword is a crafting material dropped by Mothron during a Solar Eclipse. It is...Broken Hero Sword
“The Crimson Key is a Biome Key that the player can obtain from any enemies that spawn in the...Crimson Key
“It cannot be found; it must be crafted. The Ankh Charm might be a challenging accessory to...Ankh Charm
“The Hallowed Key is a key that the player can use to unlock any Hallowed Chest in the Dungeon...Hallowed Key
Pages in category "Rare Items"
The following 184 pages are in this category, out of 184 total.