Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Top: Male Set
Bottom: Female Set
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Pants Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus||Summons a powerful leaf crystal that shoots at nearby enemies|
|Defense|| 56 with Mask(Melee)|
44 with Helmet(Ranged)
38 with Headgear(Magic)
- +16% melee damage
- +6% melee strike chance
- 16% increased ranged damage
- 20% not to consume ammo
- Increases max mana by 80
- Reduces mana usage by 17%
- 16% increased magic damage
- 5% increased damage
- 7% increased critical strike chance
- 8% critical strike chance
- 5% movement speed
The set bonus creates a leaf crystal above your head to shoot at enemies.
The shots fired deal 30-45 damage (tested on non-Hardmode monsters), travels the same speed as normal bullets fired from a gun and has a large hitbox but fires slower than the Handgun.
The crystal targets the closest enemy with a clear line of sight and fires on where it is, meaning the shot will not follow the targeted enemy nor will the crystal fire in a predetermined path of the target. The shot fires in a straight line and ignores collision with terrain. The crystal will also shoot an identical projectile, with a separated cooldown, whenever an enemy is hit in combat. The Crystal itself emits a faint green light, useful for exploring, and the projectiles also emit light as they pass through terrain.
- The leaf crystal deals ranged damage, so you can equip Ranger's Emblem to boost its damage.
- There is a game breaking glitch if you equip the armor on the 3DS version of the game it will make the game crash, but if you do equip it you wont be able to go in your inventory.
- Added to the game.