|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Crafted With||6 Clay|
The Clay Pot is an item that can be used as a decoration or it can be used to grow certain plants by placing a seed in the pot. If you place a Clay Pot without planting any seeds, it will naturally grow Flowers. The Clay Pot is crafted with 6 clay at a furnace, it can also be placed on solid surfaces and submerged in Lava and Water. The Clay Pot can be sold for 20 Copper coins each.
- Certain seeds such as the Jungle Grass Seeds, Mushroom Grass Seeds, Corrupt Seeds and Hallowed Seeds cannot be planted in Clay Pots.
- To remove flowers or to harvest plants you will need to use a Pickaxe.
- Seeds can only be planted if there is one block of clear space above the Clay Pot.
- Clay Pots can be broken down and collected using a Hammer, Hamaxe or Hamdrax.
- To plant a seed in a pot, you need to plant the seed directly above the desired pot.
- Seeds can be planted into Clay Pots.