|434Clockwork Assault Rifle|
|Use Time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip|| Three round burst,|
Only the first shot consumes ammo
|Dropped By||Wall of Flesh|
|Drop Rate||16.67% (1:6)|
The Clockwork Assault Rifle is a ranged weapon that shoots in three-round bursts, and has a rather high damage rate. It is a drop from the Wall of Flesh.
Even though the Clockwork Assault Rifle only deals a base damage of 19, it can be a very powerful weapon, as it technically deals 57 damage + the damage of the bullet used multiplied by 3. This is due to the fact that it fires in 3 round bursts and consumes just one bullet.
- Because of autoswing on all weapons in the mobile version of Terraria, this gun currently fires faster than both the Minishark and Megashark.
- The bullets fired from this rifle appear to be smaller than the bullets fired from other guns.
- The Clockwork Assault Rifle is the only gun to fire a three round burst.
- The Clockwork Assault Rifle is highly recommended for Hardmode bosses, such as The Twins because it has high speed, it deals decent damage and it has a three round burst. Also, you don't need to kill any hardmode bosses to obtain it.
- The item's sprite appears to be reminiscent of the Steampunk art style. The item name, Clockwork Assault Rifle, is also similar.
- Lost the ability to be reforged with knockback-increasing prefixes.
- Added to the game.