|Clockwork Assault Rifle434|
|Use Time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Dropped By||Wall of Flesh|
|Drop Rate||16.67% or 1/6|
|Rarity||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Tooltip|| Three round burst,|
Only the first shot consumes ammo
|This item cannot be crafted.|
Even though the Clockwork Assault Rifle only deals a base damage of 19, it can be a very powerful weapon. This is due to the fact that it fires in 3 round bursts and uses just one bullet, meaning that a player can hit 57 damage per bullet used, as opposed to the Megasharks average 52 damage per bullet used (due to its 50% chance not to use ammunition).Clockwork Assault Rifle Terraria HERO(02:29)
When using Meteor Shot, only the first shot will hit the target and all the others will pass through the target. It is not certain if this was intentional or is a bug. Using any other ammunition that does not have a piercing effect will strike the target multiple times per burst.
- The bullets fired from this rifle appear to be smaller than the bullets fired from other guns. This is probably because the bullet is perhaps being split into 3, hence why 1 bullet is 3 shots. Or the rifle simply has less spread. Regardless of the issue, it is recommended that you take your time when aiming at smaller enemies or enemies at a distance.
- The Clockwork Assault Rifle is the only gun to fire a three round burst.
- The Clockwork Assault Rifle can only be reforged to "Murderous", and not "Unreal". This is because it cannot get a prefix increasing knockback.
- The Clockwork Assault Rifle is highly recommended for the hardmode boss The Twins because it has high speed, it deals decent damage and it has a three round burst. Plus you don't need to kill any hardmode bosses to get it!
- The item's sprite appears to be reminiscent of the Steampunk art style. The item name, Clockwork Assault Rifle, is also similar.
- Lost the ability to be reforged with knockback-increasing prefixes.
- Added to the game.