|1307Clothier Voodoo Doll|
|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Tooltip||'You are a terrible person'|
(When Clothier is killed at Night)
|Dropped By||Dark Caster, Angry Bones|
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is a voodoo doll of the Clothier; it's rarely dropped by Dark Casters or Angry Bones within the Dungeon. It is used to summon Skeletron after the Clothier's curse has been removed.
To use, the Doll must be equipped and then the player must kill the Clothier at Night. The Doll is not consumed, and so can be used to re-summon Skeletron once the Clothier has respawned. It is the only boss summoning item to function like this.
This is the only other voodoo doll besides the Guide Voodoo Doll.
- It's recommended if you have powerful gear (most likely hardmode gear) to, instead of removing it or selling it, to kill the clothier and kill Skeletron, as killing him gives around 3 and he can respawn in the morning.
- If you don't have the best gear or you want to fight somewhere else, you can always move him to a different suitable house.
- It's not recommended to fight Skeletron close to dawn, since as soon as it turns day, instead of running away, he acts as a dungeon guardian and kills you before running away.
- Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- You can now attack the Clothier with the Clothier Voodoo doll equipped
- Added to the game.