The Cobweb is a block with a gray/white texture that slows any players (not monsters) that collide with it to about 25% of normal speed. Cobwebs are found in all environments above and below ground. They are generally found in small clumps of 1-15 tiles, but it's also possible to find very large clusters of them. The easiest way to find them is to search underground until you find a cave filled with spiders, as these usually have over 100 cobwebs within, which rapidly grow back.
- Cobwebs end speed boosts and negate fall damage.
- Cobwebs are found more commonly in the underground.
- Cobwebs can spawn above ground and without an adjoining block.
- Cobweb can take the weight of Sand, Silt and Slush.
- Despite real-life cobwebs being home to spiders, Terraria cobwebs do not spawn any spider mobs.
- New players should not throw this away, but collect them, as a Bed is an extremely useful item throughout the game.
- Became an ingredient for web rope.
- Became an ingredient in Dangersense Potion.
- Breaks if player gets caught in it.
- Fixed cobwebs not preventing fall damage.
- Added to the game.