|Damage (?)||Depending on coin shot:|
|Use Time||7 (Insanely Fast)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 6 (Purple)|
|Tooltip|| Uses coins for ammo|
Higher valued coins do more damage
|Dropped By||Pirate Captain & Pirate Deadeye|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- The Coin Gun cannot have any Modifier increasing the Damage stat or Critical Strike Chance stat, but every accessory will affect these also.
- The preferred Modifier should be either Hasty or Intimidating, depending on the user's preference of DPS or crowd control.
- A Hasty Coin Gun shooting Platinum Coins is the highest damage output in the game, but also the highest cost per bullet ratio of all firearms, thousands of times above Chlorophyte Bullets making it very costly to use.
- It is able to get Damage/Critical Strike Chance modifier on a Coin Gun when a mob drops it
- The Coin Gun has the second rarest drop rate in the game, although is not considered the rarest item as pirate invasions have many opportunity to get this item.
- The Coin Gun with platinum coins does around 2000 damage/second, easily killing any boss in 20 seconds.
- The Coin Gun is not available for console versions even though console versions are currently at 1.2.
- Added to the game.