Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One
Terraria is available for download on the PS3 ($15.00 or £11.99 on the psn shop) and Xbox 360 (£9.99 or $15.00 in Xbox Marketplace). (Also available on the Xbox One Store for 20$ or your regional equivalent.) The console version is similar to PC version 1.2.4, with a few console exclusive items. 1.3 update coming soon!
Terraria can be bought from the Playstation Store for PS Vita for $15.00/£11.99. It is almost identical to the PS3 and Xbox 360 edition. As the Vita lacks R/L 2/3 buttons, a manual/smart cursor option can be spotted at the bottom left corner. The vita version lets you crossplay with PS3 users, although the remote play feature is not accessible as of now.
Crossplay is a feature on Terraria PSVITA edition and Terraria PS3 edition. It will allow users who have bought Terraria PSVITA edition and Terraria PS3 edition to play on each other's world. (EXAMPLE: PS3 users can play on a PSVITA user's world, and PSVITA users to play on PS3 user's world.)
This feature will also merge the trophies a user earns on PSVITA edition and PS3 edition into the same trophy list, as long as the user is using the same PSN (Playstation Network) account on both platforms.
3DS and Wii U
Recently, Terraria has been released on 3DS, both on e-shop and to purchase. It has mobile exclusive bosses and items including Lepus. Hardmode can be unlocked, and has Ocram and bosses up to Fishron. It also has the Crimson update but does not have the special crafting items; instead crimson items can be crafted at a normal crafting station. The current version is 1.2 for America and Europe. The game can be very buggy. Also Terraria was released on the Wii U with 220.127.116.11 version.
The Console Version has several new items and monsters not available on the PC-Version. They are:
New Armor Tier:
- Dragon Armor (Warrior/Melee Set)
- Spectral Armor (Set) (Sorcerer/Magic Set)
- Titan Armor (Ranger/Ranged Set)
- Soul of Blight (Dropped from Ocram, material in most console-exclusive items)
- Spectral Arrow (Ammo)
- Tutorial Music Box (crafted from the 5 once-Console-Exclusive Music boxes)
- Vulcan Bolt (Ammo)
- Sparkly Wings (Wings)
New Vanity sets
- Brain --> Pet Zombie
- Cabbage --> Guinea Pig
- Honeycomb --> Pet Hornet
- Petri Dish --> Pet Slime
- Vial of Blood --> Pet Bat
- Wolf Fang --> Pet Werewolf
Stronger Versions of old Monsters:
- Albino Antlion (Desert)
- Arch Demon (Underworld)
- Arch Wyvern (Sky)
- Dragon Hornet (Underground Jungle)
- Dragon Skull (Dungeon)
- Dragon Snatcher (Jungle)
- Dragon Stinger (Underground Jungle)
- Orca (Ocean)
- Shadow Hammer (Underground Corruption)
- Shadow Mummy (Corrupted Desert)
- Shadow Slime (Corruption)
- Spectral Elemental (Underground Hallow)
- Spectral Gastropod (Hallow)
- Spectral Mummy (Hallowed Desert)
- Vampire Miner (Underground)
And a new, final Boss:
Along with it's Servants:
- Servant of Ocram (Summoned from Ocram)
Console Version History
- Main article: Console Version History
Go here for a complete thread listing the current bugs and glitches, feel free to contribute if needed, as our knowledge of the console game is still growing.