|Spawn Time||(Blood Moon)|
|Corrupt Bunny Banner||0.5%|
| Suspicious Looking Egg|
(mobile version only)
The Corrupt Bunny is a hostile version of the Bunny. Instead of wandering around, it will chase the player, in an attempt to kill it.
Corrupt Bunnies spawn in the following ways:
- A player throwing Vile Powder on a regular bunny.
- Having a bunny exist in the world when a Blood Moon rises.
- Having a bunny wander into a Corrupt Biome.
- Having a bunny randomly transform into a Corrupt bunny (only if the Lepus has not yet been defeated).
- (If the Lepus had not yet been defeated, bunnies will randomly turn hostile and attack.)
- The Corrupt Bunny is very susceptible to knockback. If the player hits a corrupt Bunny with a high knockback weapon (like a flail), it will be knocked back a very long distance.
- On the Mobile Version, the Corrupt Bunny will also drop the Suspicious Looking Egg, which is used to summon the Lepus, a Mobile-exclusive Boss monster.
- Corrupt Bunnies spawned from statues no longer drop coins.
- Reduced health from 100 to 70.
- Reduced damage from 30 to 20.
- Reduced defense from 6 to 4.
- Added to the game.