|Spawn Time||(Blood Moon)|
|Corrupt Bunny Banner||0.5%|
The Corrupt Bunny is a hostile version of the Bunny.
Corrupted Bunnies can only be encountered if the following occurs:
- The player throws Vile Powder onto a regular Bunny.
- One or more Bunnies are present during a Blood Moon.
- A Bunny spawns in or wanders into the Corruption.
- The Corrupt Bunny is very susceptible to knockback. If you hit a corrupt Bunny with a high knockback weapon (like a flail), it will be knocked back a very large distance.
- Prior to 1.2, when spawning Bunnies using a statue during a Blood Moon, every Bunny spawned will become a Corrupt Bunny with all of the appropriate drops. Additionally, there is no limit on the number of Bunnies spawned this way. After the 1.2 update, corrupt bunnies and corrupt goldfish no longer drop coins upon death.
- Corrupt Bunnies spawned from statues no longer drop coins.
- Reduced health from 100 to 70.
- Reduced damage from 30 to 20.
- Reduced defense from 6 to 4.
- Added to the game.