Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The only unique monster that spawns in Corrupt Deserts is the Dark Mummy.
By contrast, monsters which spawn in normal Deserts will not spawn in Corrupt Deserts.
- The purple cacti in Corrupt Deserts are functionally identical to regular cacti.
- Corrupt thorns will not grow in the Corrupt Desert.
- It is possible for the background to change to the Corrupt Desert background before the Wall Of Flesh is killed. This happens when there is too much Corruption beside a Desert.
- If the sand from a Desert goes deep enough underground to reach the Underground Corruption, then that Desert can be corrupted from the bottom up.
- Unlike Hallowed and regular Deserts, Waterleaf will not grow in Corrupt Deserts.
- There is a Crimson desert, while being similar to the Corrupted desert, all sand blocks turn into Crimsand instead of Ebonsand.
- The Corrupt Desert may now spawn on world generation (not in hardmode), but it will not spawn any mobs unique to it until Hardmode gets enabled.
- Added to the game.