|Spawn Time|| (Blood Moon)|
In The Corruption
|No coins dropped when spawned||100%|
|Corrupt Goldfish Banner||0.5%|
The Corrupt Goldfish is the corrupt version of the Goldfish. A Goldfish becomes a Corrupt Goldfish when a player throws Vile Powder on it, it spawns in the Corruption or the Crimson (alternative for Corruption) , or the Blood Moon event is in progress. This enemy is aggressive but it cannot leave the water to attack unless the water is drained. Fish Statues spawn Corrupt Goldfish during Blood Moons instead of normal Goldfish. The corrupt goldfish is similar to the Piranha.
- Corrupt Goldfish may look like piranhas, but they have longer Teeth, bigger fins, a different color and more
- Corrupt Goldfish attack in much the same way as the piranhas from the jungle and cave biomes. If it senses The Player in the water, it will swim towards them at a moderate speed.
- Corrupt Goldfish cannot be turned back into goldfish.
- Corrupt Goldfish will not die if they are out of water.
- Any Corrupt Goldfish no longer drops coins, including naturally spawned (possibly bug).
- Corrupt Goldfish spawned from statues no longer drop coins.
- Added to the game.