|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
As of 1.2.3, it can be used as a crafting station when placed no more than 1 block away from a Water or Lava source. Using Glass as the material, you can make animated Lavafall Walls and Waterfall Walls. As of 1.2.4, it uses Glass for Lavafall Blocks and Waterfall Blocks instead, and also for Confetti Blocks and Midnight Confetti Blocks.
- This buff can boost the maximum mana past the usual cap of 200 (this effect stacks with the Band of Starpower and armor set bonuses, allowing a grand total maximum mana of 400).
- The bonuses to the magical weapons stats are calculated after the modifiers from equipment and titles.
- This buff is most effective with magical weapons with rapid fire, such as Crystal Storm and Magical Harp.
- Occasionally gives out a glow, producing some light.
- Waterfall and Lavafall Walls are now crafted at Work Bench; now used as crafting station for Waterfall Blocks, Lavafall Blocks, Confetti Blocks and Midnight Confetti Blocks.
- Used as Crafting Station for animated Waterfall Walls and Lavafall Walls.
- Max stack increased from 250 to 999.
- Added to the game.