|Tooltip||Summons unholy fire balls|
|Use Time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Rarity||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Crafted With|| 30 Cursed Flame|
20 Souls of Night
1 Spell Tome
- This page is about the weapon, for the material see Cursed Flame.
Cursed Flames is a spell that can only be crafted at a Bookcase. The spell sends out a ball of fire, much akin to the Flower of Fire, but is bright green in color. The Cursed Flames also travel faster, farther and they hit twice instead of just the once that the Flower hits. It doesn't wear off by time, unlike Crystal Storm, but it disappears after hitting blocks 5 times.Cursed Flames Weapon Terraria HERO(02:32)
- The Cursed Flames pass downward and upwards through platforms.
- This weapon is considered a counterpart to Crystal Storm, as they require opposite kinds of souls and do similar things.
- The spell works underwater like most items/weapons that uses Cursed Flame.
- This may be a reference to Luigi, from Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The Flower of Fire fires a similar projectile to Mario's fire flower, while the Cursed Flames fires a green flame, similar to Luigi's respective ability.
- Added to the game.
|Aqua Scepter||Crystal Storm||Cursed Flames||Demon Scythe|
|Dirt Rod||Fairy Bell||Flamelash||Flower of Fire|
|Ice Rod||Magic Dagger||Magic Missile||Magical Harp|
|Orb of Light||Rainbow Rod||Starfury||Water Bolt|