The Cyborg is an NPC added in the 1.2 update. He only spawns once the player defeats the Hard Mode boss Plantera and there is a house available for him.
Uses a Proximity Mine Launcher against nearby enemies. His eyes turn red as he fires his weapon.
|Item||Sale Price||Special Condition|
|Rocket II||2 50||Blood Moon|
|Rocket IV||5||Solar Eclipse|
|Proximity Mine Launcher||35||None|
|Night Vision Helmet||10||After defeating Martian Madness event|
|HiTek Sunglasses||5||After defeating Martian Madness event|
- Name references:
- Niner-7 is presumed to be a reference to the Star Trek: Voyager character, Seven of Nine.
- Niner-7 is also a possible reference to the character Four Seven Niner from Rooster Teeth's Red vs. Blue.
- Fender is a possible reference to the Futurama character, Bender. Alternatively, it could be referencing "Fender Bender", a phrase referring to a car crash.
- T-3E0 might be a reference to the Star Wars character C-3P0.
- A.N.D.Y. is possibly a reference to Robot Deputy A.N.D.Y from the TV Show Eureka.
- The quote "My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator." might be a reference to the "arrow in the knee" meme from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Most of the names are based off of Greek letters, including Alpha, Beta, Kappa, Omega, Sigma, and Theta.
- The quote "This sentence is false, or is it?" may be a reference to GLaDOS from Portal 2 or the Liar Paradox.
- The Cyborg is the only NPC that sells an exclusive item during a Solar Eclipse (The Rocket IV)
- Now sells Cyborg Costume.
- Added to the game.