|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 6 (Purple)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a deathly sickle.|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- This Weapon is considered to be a Broadsword by game mechanics.
- This sword, unlike other weapons, can change the direction it is swinging while holding down the left button. Most other weapons can only "moonwalk".
- This weapon can be useful for mining ores or finding paths in the dark, as the sickle projectiles emit light, and can go through blocks.
- The weapon's projectiles can pierce through 7 enemies before disappearing.
- This weapon may be a reference to Death, the recurring boss in Castlevania games, which attacks by swinging his large scythe while summoning swarms of scythes at the player character.
- Although labeled as a sickle, the weapon is actually a scythe.
- Added to the game.