Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Variety||Eye of Cthulhu, Servant of Cthulhu, Wandering Eye, The Twins|
|Spawn Area||Surface (Anywhere)|
|Demon Eye Banner|
The Demon Eye is a common flying enemy that spawns at night, and is generally one of the first enemies a new player will encounter. Demon Eyes fly in an arc-like pattern and bounce off walls, and bounce away when struck by anything. Because of their tendency to bounce everywhere, they can be annoying to defeat. Upon death, Demon Eyes can drop a Lens or, rarely, a Black Lens. They can also spawn rarely with coloured lenses, but the drops are the same. There are many different colored sprites like the purple demon eye, the green demon eye and also others such as white, black and yellow "lensed" demon eyes.
- Killing 20 Demon Eyes will increase the chance of spawning an Eye of Cthulhu, if you have yet to defeat it.
- Due to the pattern in which Demon Eyes fly, they often have trouble entering opened doors.
- Green eyed Demon Eyes with 51 may be a reference to Mario games, since green mushrooms give an extra life.
Known Bugs And Glitches
- Sometimes a Demon Eye can pass through a single dirt or wood block.
- If you somehow manage to trap a Demon Eye and place blocks where it would fly in the trap, if there were blocks underneath the trap, the eye would glitch through the blocks.
- Costumed Demon Eye will now leave correctly at night.
- Added Halloween themed skin for Demon eye.
- Now has a chance to drop a Demon Eye Banner.
- New Demon Eye textures added. Demon Eyes with these new textures have slightly different stats.
- No longer able to enter water.
- No longer creates a "splash" sound when hitting water.
- Given a chance to drop Black Lenses.
- Added to the game.