|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip||Pulsing with dark energy.|
|Material In|| Demon Bow|
War Axe of the Night
Fisher of Souls
|Crafted With||4 Demonite Ore|
- Any item made with Demonite Bars will emit a small amount of shadow particles.
- 110 Demonite Bars (or 440 Demonite Ore) are required to craft all of the Demonite tier items along with an additional 56 Shadow Scales.
- Any Items created with Demonite Bars are worth as much or less than a single bar. To gain money faster it is wise to defeat the Eater of Worlds or the Eye of Cthulhu and sell the raw ore.
- Demonite does not change value when made into bars. This makes it much quicker to sell a stack of ore than crafting them into bars first, because it will yield in exactly the same amount of money.
- Demonite can be easily found around the corruption in groups of 2-5.
- Items made out of Demonite are faster than their Crimtane counterparts, but deal less damage per hit.
- Became placeable as decoration.
|Original Metals||Alternative Metals|
|Hard Mode Metals|
|Other Minerals & Materials|
|Items Requiring Demonite|
|Armor||Shadow Helmet · Shadow Scalemail · Shadow Greaves|
|Tools||Fisher of Souls · Nightmare Pickaxe · The Breaker · War Axe of the Night|
|Weapons||Demon Bow · Light's Bane|
|Other||Demonite Bar · Demonite Brick|