|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Sell Value||No Value|
|Material In|| Dirt Wall|
- Dirt can be infected with Corrupt Grass and Hallowed Grass. However, it can NOT be directly corrupted or purified; it must have vegetation growing on it first.
- Dirt can be telekinetically moved using the Dirt Rod, at the cost of 5 Mana.
- You can add grass to Dirt Blocks using the Staff of Regrowth or Grass Seeds. Likewise, you can place Corrupt Seeds and Hallowed Seeds on Dirt Blocks to grow Corrupt Grass and Hallowed Grass, respectively.
- A Dirt Block can be turned into a Mud Block by a source of water.
- Texture now correctly connects with mud.