|This item is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Leg Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus||21% Melee and movement speed|
|Defense||60 (77 on mobile)|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Dropped By||Ocram (1 Piece)|
The Dragon Armor is one of the three console-exclusive armor sets and the Warrior counterpart to the Spectral Armor and Titan Armor. It is the 2nd strongest armor set for melee behind the Chlorophyte Armor melee set. It consists of the Dragon Mask, Dragon Breastplate, and Dragon Greaves.
The Parts can each be crafted with the counterparts of the Cobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor and Hallowed Armor as well as 15 Souls of Blight (20 for chestplate) and (except the Helmet) 15 Souls of Might. All parts are crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
The stats are:
- Dragon Mask:
- 26 defense
- 15% increased melee damage
- 15% increased critical strike chance
- Dragon Breastplate:
- 20 defense
- 10% increased critical strike chance
- 5% increased melee speed
- Dragon Greaves:
- 14 defense
- 12% increased movement speed
- 2% increased melee speed
The full Dragon Armor set has higher stats than the Hallowed Armor set.
- Ocram has a 33% chance to drop any piece of Dragon Armor.
- It is possible to find the Dragon Mask in some chests (bug, ios exclusive).
- This has the 2nd highest defense of any armour on the console version (Behind Turtle Armor).
- This armor is one of the hardest to make on the console version. It requires a full set of the warrior variants of Cobalt Armor, Mithril Armor, Adamantite Armor, and Hallowed Armor along with Souls of Blight and Souls of Might.
- Before 1.2, to get this armor every soul (Except Soul of Flight) was needed: Fright, Sight, Might were needed for Hallowed Armor. Light and Night are needed for the Suspicious Looking Skull, which summons Ocram. Ocram drops Blight, which is used for Dragon Armor.
- Now since Hallowed Armor is no longer crafted with all 3 mechanical souls, only Light, Night, Might (for chestplate and leggings) and Blight are necessary.
- There is a glitch when the player attempts to put on the armor, it disappears.
- New Sprite.
- Added to the game.