|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Leg Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus||21% Melee and movement speed|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Dropped By||Ocram (1 Piece)|
|Crafted With|| Cobalt Armor|
(Note: All sets as Warriors)
40 Souls of Might
60 Souls of Blight
|Crafted At||Mythril Anvil|
The Dragon Armor is one of the three console-exclusive armor sets and the Warrior counterpart to the Spectral Armor (Set) and Titan Armor. It is the strongest armor set for melee available in the game, and a recolored version of the Jungle Armor. It consists of the Dragon Mask, Dragon Breastplate, and Dragon Greaves.
Terraria - Dragon Armor(00:56)
The Parts can each be crafted with the counterparts of the Cobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor and Hallowed Armor as well as 20 Souls of Blight and (except the Helmet) 20 Souls of Might. All parts are crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
The stats are:
- Dragon Mask:
- 26 defense
- 15% increased melee damage
- 15% increased critical strike chance
- Dragon Breastplate:
- 20 defense
- 10% increased critical strike chance
- 5% increased melee speed
- Dragon Greaves:
- 14 defense
- 12% increased movement speed
- 2% increased melee speed
The full Dragon Armor set has higher stats than the Hallowed Armor set.
- Ocram has a 33% chance to drop any piece of Dragon Armor.
- It is possible to find the Dragon Mask in some chests.
- This has the highest defence of any armour on the console version.
- This armor is one of the hardest to make on the console version. It requires a full set of the warrior variants of Cobalt Armor, Mithril Armor, Adamantite Armor, and Hallowed Armor along with Souls of Blight and Souls of Might.
- To get this armour you need every soul (Except Soul of Flight). Fright, Sight, Might: Hallowed armour. Light, night: Suspicious Looking Skull. Blight: Dragon armour.