|This item is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
|Body Slot||Helmet Slot|
|Bonus|| 15% increased melee damage|
10% increased critical strike chance
|Set Name||Dragon Armor|
|Set Bonus||21% Melee and movement speed|
The Dragon Mask is a console-exclusive item and part of the Dragon Armor. It can be crafted with the Melee-Type Helmet-Piece of the Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite and Hallowed Armor as well as 15 Souls of Blight while using the Mythril Anvil. It can also be found in Chests.
- 26 defense
- 15% increased melee damage
- 10% increased critical strike chance
It has the most defense for a Mask.
- Even though it is called a "mask", it doesn't actually cover a normal player's face.
- Pre-1.2 this was a recolored Jungle Hat.
- This mask has more defense than a full set of Molten Armor.
- The Dragon Mask can be crafted and can be found in chests in Dungeons.
- Appearance changed to a unique white, blue and purple helmet in the shape of a dragon head.
- Critical strike chance bonus reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Amount of Souls of Blight required to craft decreased from 20 to 15.
- Will no longer appear in gold chests in worlds generated after the update.
- Added to the game.