- For the weaker PC Variant, see Cursed Skull
The Dragon Skull is an enemy in the console version of Terraria. It resembles the Cursed Skull in how it pulsates with light. It seems to have more health than a Cursed Skull. They also appear to have the same A.I as a Cursed Skull.The Dragon Skull can be hit through walls as can a Cursed Skull can be. This affect seems to work on most enemies that can move through solid blocks such as a Snatcher or a Dragon Snatcher.
- Dragon Skulls only spawn in the Dungeon.
- Dragon Skulls are bigger than Cursed Skulls, and they seem to do more damage.
- When hit by the Dragon Skull, the player has a chance to be afflicted by the Cursed debuff for 4 seconds.
- The Dragon Skull doesn't have a texture and is thus invisible.(this is fixed)