|Sell Value||No Value|
- Placing a sufficient amount of Ebonstone Blocks (it can range from as much as 5 to 50 or more) causes the Eater of Souls to spawn as if it were a natural Corruption, so it is not advised as a normal building material. The more blocks placed, the greater chance that one will spawn.
- Use Purification Powder bought from the Dryad to change Ebonstone to Stone and mine it with Copper Pickaxe or greater.
- Use dynamite or bombs from the Demolitionist to blow up the Ebonstone.
There is a bug that causes the Ebonstone to have blue lines parallel to each other when in water.
- Stack increased from 250 to 999
- Once in Hardmode, Ebonstone can now spread Corruption
- Added to the game.