|Body Slot||Helmet Slot|
- Depending on the contained liquid, the Empty Bucket may become a Lava Bucket or a Water Bucket.
- The Lava Bucket can be used to produce Obsidian by transporting lava to a body of water.
- An Empty Bucket can be worn as a helmet, giving 1 defense. It can also be in the social slot, giving a humorous look while having a bucket without taking inventory space.
- There is a glitch where if you move your cursor to the edge of the area where you can place blocks with an empty bucket and run with Hermes Boots, the bucket will appear to flash on and off. This also works with other tools.
- Currently you cannot wear the Lava Bucket or Water Buckets.
- Be careful when filling up a stack of buckets with lava. The filled lava buckets will be thrown away from the player if they have no free inventory slots, possibly ending up in lava.
- Added to the game.