|Body Slot||Helmet Slot|
|Quality||Tier 0 (White)|
|Crafted With||3 Iron Bars or 3 Lead Bars|
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
- Depending on the contained liquid, the Empty Bucket may become a Lava Bucket or a Water Bucket.
- The Lava Bucket can be used to produce Obsidian by transporting lava to a body of water.
- An Empty Bucket can be worn as a helmet, giving 1 defense. It can also be in the social slot, giving a humorous look while having a bucket without taking inventory space.
- There is a glitch where if you move your cursor to the edge of the area where you can place blocks with an empty bucket and run with Hermes Boots, the bucket will appear to flash on and off. This also works with other tools.
- Currently you cannot wear the Lava Bucket or Water Buckets.
|Items Requiring Iron|
|Tools||Grappling Hook · Iron Axe · Iron Hammer · Iron Pickaxe|
|Armor||Iron Helmet · Iron Chainmail · Iron Greaves|
|Furniture||Bathtub · Chest · Cooking Pot · Lamp Post · Toilet · Barrel · Trash Can · Iron Door|
|Weapons||Iron Bow · Iron Broadsword · Iron Shortsword · Flamethrower|
|Crafting Stations||Iron Anvil · Sawmill|
|Other||Iron Bar · Iron Chain · Empty Bucket · Inlet Pump Outlet Pump · Mechanical Eye · Mechanical Skull · Mechanical Worm|