|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Rarity||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Sell Value||4 60|
|Crafted With|| 1 Cobalt Sword |
1 Mythril Sword
1 Adamantite Sword
20 Souls of Might
|Crafted At||Mythril Anvil|
- While swinging this item, you cannot turn around but you can "Moonwalk" (walk backwards while swinging), similar to the War Axe of the Night, The Breaker, and several other items.
- In the Underground Hallow, there exists a Enemy called Enchanted Sword which looks exactly like this.
- In the Console Version, this is the second-strongest sword in the game, behind Tizona.
- The sword's name comes from Arthurian legend, in which Excalibur is the sword of King Arthur with supposed magical properties, which is either pulled from (an anvil on) a stone or given to him by the Lady of the Lake.
- Excalibur is said to be the holy sword of the gods. This is reinforced by the fact that the sword in-game is a Hallowed weapon.
- In the economical sense, making and selling copies of Excalibur is not a viable method to make money, as Souls of Might are worth 2 a piece (With a full 20 being needed to make the sword - full value of 40 ), whereas the sword is only worth 4 60 . That's a profit loss of 88.5% on the Souls alone, which is quite considerable.
- Added to the game.