|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 6 (Purple)|
|Sell Value||4 60|
|Material In|| Tizona (console)|
|Crafted With||12 Hallowed Bars|
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- Characters swinging this weapon can . This can be troubling when combating enemies from both sides.
- In the Underground Hallow Biome, there is an enemy called Enchanted Sword which looks exactly like the Excalibur, but with a blue aura around it.
- Before v1.2, this was the strongest sword in the game.
- The best prefix for this weapon is "Legendary".
- The sword's name comes from Arthurian legend, where Excalibur is the sword of King Arthur which is either pulled from an anvil on a stone or given to him by the Lady of the Lake. Depending on the telling of the legend, Excalibur is a magical weapon and/or a symbol of the rightful ruler of Britain.
- Excalibur is said to be the holy sword of the gods. This is reinforced by the fact that the sword in-game a Hallowed weapon.
- Is now crafted with Hallowed Bars instead of being crafted from Mythril, Cobalt and Adamantite swords.
- Now a material in the True Excalibur.
- Added to the game.