|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 6 (Purple)|
|Sell Value||4 60|
|Material In|| Tizona (console)|
|Crafted With||12 Hallowed Bars|
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- Characters swinging this weapon can . This can be troubling when combating enemies from both sides.
- In the Underground Hallow Biome, there is an enemy called Enchanted Sword which looks exactly like the Excalibur, but with a blue aura around it.
- Before v1.2, this was the strongest sword in the game.
- The best prefix for this weapon is "Legendary".
- In the current version of the Console, this weapon is crafted with one Cobalt Sword, one Mythril Sword, one Adamantite Sword, and 20 Souls of Might. On PC It is 12 Hallowed Bars
- The sword's name comes from Arthurian legend, where Excalibur is the sword of King Arthur which is either pulled from an anvil on a stone or given to him by the Lady of the Lake. Depending on the telling of the legend, Excalibur is a magical weapon and/or a symbol of the rightful ruler of Britain.
- Excalibur is said to be the holy sword of the gods. This is reinforced by the fact that the sword in-game is a Hallowed weapon.
- Is now forged with Hallowed Bars instead of being forged from Mythril, Cobalt and Adamantite swords.
- Now a material in the True Excalibur and Terra Blade.
- Added to the game.