Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Damage? |
| Damage? |
|Use Time||25 (Fast)|
|Sell Value||4 60|
Excalibur was the strongest sword in the game prior to PC v1.2, but it has now been superseded by 1.2 and 1.3 endgame swords. It is part of the Hallowed weaponry set. Excalibur can continuously attack, which can be useful for charging into a group of enemies. Like all Hallowed weapons, Excalibur emits a faint glow and sparkle effect when swung.
- Characters swinging this weapon can . This can be troubling when combating enemies from both sides.
- In the Underground Hallow Biome, there is an enemy called Enchanted Sword which looks exactly like the Excalibur, but with a blue aura around it.
- Before v1.2, this was the strongest sword in the game.
- The sword's name comes from Arthurian legend, where Excalibur is the sword of King Arthur which is either pulled from an anvil on a stone or given to him by the Lady of the Lake. Depending on the telling of the legend, Excalibur is a magical weapon and/or a symbol of the rightful ruler of Britain.
- Excalibur is said to be the holy sword of the gods. This is reinforced by the fact that the sword in-game is a Hallowed weapon.
- Damage increased from 47 to 57.
- Is now crafted with Hallowed Bars instead of being crafted from Mythril, Cobalt and Adamantite swords.
- Now a material in the True Excalibur.
- Added to the game.