"To use: Place silt/slush in the extractinator"
|Tooltip||Turns silt and slush into something more useful|
The possible output result of the Extractinator does not seem to vary from the block used (Slush or Silt). Possible outputs include:
- Easymode Ores:- Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum. 1/3 or 33.33% chance.
- Gems:- Amethyst, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond. 1/25 or 4% chance.
- Amber. 1/50 or 2% chance.
- Amber Mosquito. 1/5000 or 0.02% chance.
Otherwise you will receive coins instead.
- Platinum Coin. 1/5000 or 0.02% chance.
- Gold Coin. 1/400 or 0.25% chance.
- Silver Coin. 1/30 or 3.33% chance.
- Copper Coin. Guaranteed if all else fails or 57.05% chance.
Test output with 999 Silt
- 15 Amber
- 03 Diamond
- 03 Amethyst
- 04 Ruby
- 06 Topaz
- 07 Sapphire
- 46 Platinum Ore
- 45 Tungsten Ore
- 45 Gold Ore
- 59 Silver Ore
- 46 Lead Ore
- 58 Iron Ore
- 43 Tin Ore
- 34 Copper Ore
- A very easy way to get a lot of items would be to make 2 new worlds, find snow biomes in them and then search for slush in each one for about 1 hour each.
- Added to the game.