Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"To use: Place silt/slush/desert fossil in the extractinator"
|Tooltip||Turns silt, slush and desert fossils into something more useful|
The Extractinator is an item added in the 1.2 update. It turns Silt, Slush, and desert fossil into more valuable items like Ores, Coins, Gemstones, or even Amber or an Amber Mosquito (which are unavailable in any other way). As of the 1.3 update you can now use Desert Fossils with the Extractinator to also have a chance of getting Sturdy Fossils.
The possible output result of the Extractinator does not seem to vary based on the block used. Possible outputs include:
- Ores (Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum) —
- Gems (Amethyst, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond) —
- Amber —
- Amber Mosquito — 0.02% (1:5000) (Increases to 0.06% (1:1667) if using Desert Fossils)
- Platinum — 0.01254% (1:7974) chance
- Gold — 0.1567% (1:638)
- Silver — 2.08% (1:48) chance
- Copper — Guaranteed if all else fails (3:5) chance
Test output with 999 Silt
- 15 Amber
- 03 Diamond
- 03 Amethyst
- 04 Ruby
- 06 Topaz
- 07 Sapphire
- 46 Platinum Ore
- 45 Tungsten Ore
- 45 Gold Ore
- 59 Silver Ore
- 46 Lead Ore
- 58 Iron Ore
- 43 Tin Ore
- 34 Copper Ore
- A very easy way to get a lot of items would be to make 2 new worlds, find snow biomes in them and then search for slush in each one for about 1 hour each.
- Added to the game.