|Damage (?)|| 1000|
(Only if falling naturally)
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip||Disappears after the sunrise|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
|Material In|| Lesser Mana Potion|
Magic Power Potion
Mana Regeneration Potion
Star in a Bottle
Falling Stars spawn at the top of the world and rapidly fall to the ground. They can be easily found by the light they give off and the distinctive sound they make as they fall. They deal 1000 base damage on the rare occasions that they impact enemies as they are falling, though they will not damage players.
- The tooltip is slightly misleading. Although it says, "Disappears after the sunrise", Fallen Stars in your Chests, Safes, Piggy Banks, and inventory are safe — only Fallen Stars on the ground disappear during the day. This includes stars that are dropped from the inventory, so it is advised to use caution when exiting the Guide's crafting menu or trying to give these items to another player.
- One of the best ways to collect Fallen Stars is to build a giant Skybridge and run along it at night while wearing Hermes Boots.
- When falling, they appear to be spinning.
- Fallen Stars that are still falling during the day will disappear immediately upon striking the ground.
- When using a Fallen Star as an item, it makes the same sound as a Mana Crystal.
- Most items stack up to 99, but Fallen Stars can stack up to 100.
- Seems to fall more often on Wood
- Sometimes, if a Falling Star hits a vertical pillar of blocks and not the ground, the Fallen Star created may float in midair rather than falling to the ground.