|Use Time||33 (Slow)|
|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Tooltip||It's made out of fire!|
|Material In||Night's Edge|
|Crafted With||20 Hellstone Bars|
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
- The Fiery Greatsword emits light in the form of fire particles when it is swung, making it useful for finding Ores and caves through stone or blocks.
- The slow attack speed can be compensated for by using Feral Claws, Shadow Armor or by reforging your accessories to Violent.
- This sword is the second best pre-hardmode sword, with the first being the Night's Edge.
- The fire effect does not stack with the Fire Gauntlet/Magma Stone.
- Since console version is 1.1, it still uses 35 Hellstone Bars.
- Sprite changed
- Now only requires 20 Hellstone Bars instead of 35.
- Attack speed changed to "Slow".
- Has a chance to give enemies the "On Fire!" debuff.
- Became an ingredient in Night's Edge.
|Items Requiring Hellstone|
|Tools||Molten Pickaxe · Molten Hamaxe|
|Weapons||Fiery Greatsword · Flamarang · Phoenix Blaster · Molten Fury|
|Armor||Molten Helmet · Molten Breastplate · Molten Greaves|
|Other||Hellstone Bar · Hellfire Arrow|