| Damage (?)
|| On Fire!
| Use Time
|| 33 (Slow)
|| 6.5 (Strong)
|| It's made out of fire!
| Sell Value
| Continuous Attack
The Fiery Greatsword
is a Hellstone
that has a very long reach (equivalent to the Blade of Grass
). It has a quality
of 3, deals 36 melee damage
and has a "Slow" attack speed. The sword also gives off a fiery glow when used like the other molten items. This weapon is good for normal mode, but it is recommended to upgrade to a Mythril Sword
or a Orichalcum Sword
is reached. It is also a part of the Night's Edge
- The Fiery Greatsword emits light in the form of fire particles when it is swung, making it useful for finding Ores and caves through stone or blocks.
- The slow attack speed can be compensated for by using Feral Claws, Shadow Armor or by reforging your accessories to Violent.
- This sword is the second best pre-hardmode sword, with the first being the Night's Edge.
- The fire effect does not stack with the Fire Gauntlet/Magma Stone.
- Sprite changed
- Now only requires 20 Hellstone Bars instead of 35.
- Attack speed changed to "Slow".
- Has a chance to give enemies the "On Fire!" debuff.
Fiery Greatsword with the "Legendary