Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Use Time||34 (Slow)|
|Tooltip||It's made out of fire!|
The Fiery Greatsword is a Hellstone class weapon that has a very long reach (equivalent to the Blade of Grass). It has a quality of 3, deals 36 melee damage and has a "Slow" attack speed. The sword also gives off a fiery glow when used like the other molten items. This weapon is good for normal mode, but it is recommended to upgrade to a Mythril Sword or a Orichalcum Sword once Hardmode is reached. It is also a part of the Night's Edge.
- The Fiery Greatsword emits light in the form of fire particles when it is swung, making it useful for finding Ores and caves through stone or blocks.
- The slow attack speed can be compensated for by using Feral Claws, Shadow Armor or by reforging your accessories to Violent.
- This sword is the second best pre-hardmode sword, with the first being the Night's Edge.
- The fire effect does not stack with the Fire Gauntlet/Magma Stone.
- Sprite changed.
- Now only requires 20 Hellstone Bars instead of 35.
- Attack speed changed to "Slow".
- Has a chance to give enemies the "On Fire!" debuff.
- Became an ingredient in Night's Edge.
- Added to the game.
|Items Requiring Hellstone|
|Tools||Molten Pickaxe · Molten Hamaxe|
|Weapons||Fiery Greatsword · Flamarang · Hellfire Arrow · Imp Staff · Molten Fury · Phoenix Blaster|
|Armor||Molten Helmet · Molten Breastplate · Molten Greaves|
|Potions||Flask of Fire|
|Other||Hellstone Bar · Hellstone Brick|